Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Thunder Rise trilogy, finis!

In 1989, when William Morrow published my first book, the horror/mystery novel Thunder Rise, I envisioned it as the first in a trilogy set in the area around a fictional mountain in real-life Berkshire County, Massachusetts. In the last few months, I have completed writing the last two.

And thanks to my good friends at Crossroad Press, Asylum and Summer Place are now in print and Thunder Rise is also an audio book. Details on all editions of the three books are at my books page -- along with details about Since The Sky Blew Off, the first volume, of a planned three, of my collected horror/mystery/sci-fi stories, some previously published, some now for the first time. (Read The Beach That Summer, from Vapors, the upcoming Volume 2.)

The beginning of the saga. In e-editions and now also an audio book.

Second in the Thunder Rise trilogy. Proceeds will benefit patients at Zambarano Hospital, in memory of my dear friend Frank Beazley.
The final book in the trilogy. A Kindle exclusive.
Dystopia, Apocalypse and more, available on multiple platforms.




No comments:

Post a Comment