Sunday, June 2, 2019


This is an actual transcript of a live chat I had recently with a firm that is supposed to reimburse me for out-of-pocket payments for acupuncture, which is covered by this firm. 

I present this as a public service. 

[Customer Service Representative]: Thank you for contacting [firm's] Customer Service. My name is [CSR]: How may I help you today?

 G Miller: Why was only $23.09 paid to me directly for the 4/30/19 acupuncture? Total of service was $85, which has always been paid directly to me, now I see $61.91 was "paid back to account." I don't know what that means or why

[CSR]: Good day, I can definitely check that for you. One moment while I access your account.

 [CSR]: Your Pay Me Back claim was applied towards your unverified card transactions. Unverified card transactions were cleared by applying your valid claim against the unverified balance. You can still be reimbursed for your original card transactions by filing those transactions as a Pay Me Back claim.

 [CSR]: If you click that claim for $85.00 we can be able to see what transaction we need to submit and once it's approved you will get that amount as a reimbrusement.

 G Miller: I have no idea what you just wrote and i have been a professional journalist for 41 years. Can you please try again?

 G Miller: I have that claim up now and there is no indication of what "we need to submit"

 G Miller: Can you please put a supervisor on?

 [CSR]: Okay, so you have this unverified transaction that is asking for us to submit an itemized receipt that was way back on 1/10/19. If we did not submit a receipt for 90 days and once we submit a pay me back, automatically the payment for that will be applied on your unverified card transactions.

 [CSR]: For you to be reimbrused by the full amount, we need to submit the itemized receipt of that specific transaction.

 [CSR]: Kindly go to claims and activity and click the claims for the status that was paid back to acocunt.

 [CSR]: And on the lower part, under Claim Line Item Payment Accounting. Please click the Card ID number:

XXXXXXXXX.

 G Miller: There is no way to click that Card ID number. It's just a number, with no link

 G Miller: I have the itemized receipt, how can I get it to you?

 [CSR]: Kindly submit that as a pay me back.

 G Miller: where do I find a "pay me back"?

 [CSR]: That card ID turns into color blue if we click it.

 [CSR]: Just submit that receipt under dashboard there's an option for submit receipt or claim.

 [CSR]: Same as with what you did for the $85.00

 [CSR]: This unverified transaction is from "YYY” for $61.91.

 [CSR]: Are you still with me? I'd be happy to assist you further.

 [CSR]: I am entering the info now

 [CSR]: Okay. Thank you. Once it's submitted. 2-3 business days for the processing of approval
.
 [CSR]: Is there anything else for me?

 G Miller: no and thank you.

 [CSR]: I'm so pleased to have assisted you today.

 [CSR]: Thank you for using WageWorks Chat Support. Have a wonderful day.

 [CSR]: has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment