Friday, November 2, 2012

Thunder Rise cover, new edition on the way...




My good friends at Crossroad Press, publisher David Wilson and artist David Dodd, continue with their mission of bringing some of my earlier books into the digital age, with new Kindle, Nook and other e-editions --and some also in paperback and audio. The first, this past spring, was Since the Sky Blew Off: The Essential G. Wayne Miller Fiction, Vol. I, first in a planned trio of shorty-story collections (with some previously unpublished work as well).

Next was the new and updated edition of my first non-fiction book, The Work of Human Hands, available now in digital format, and soon in paperback and audio.

And on deck now: Thunder Rise, my first published book and only novel thus far. As the cover states, it is the first of the Thunder Rise trilogy. The last two volumes, Asylum and Summer Place, have never been published. They will be, as we roll along...

No comments:

Post a Comment