Thursday, May 10, 2012

Two talks: Special Lbraries Association, Pell Scholars

 I will be speaking at 1 p.m. this Saturday, May 12, at the 35th annual convention of the Rhode Island chapter of the Special Libraries Association, an organization of specialty librarians from universities, hospitals, law offices, media outlets and the like. I am honored -- and happy to speak, as specialty librarians have been essential to many of my books and newspaper projects.

The Pell Center for International Relations and Public Policy

 And then on Tuesday, May 15, I will be speaking at a dinner for the 2012 graduating class of Pell Honors Scholars at Salve Regina University, where I am always delighted to appear. This at the invitation of professor Khalil Habib, an inspiring philosopher I wrote about last year in one of my Providence Journal Rhode Island Life pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment